Monday, April 21, 2008

And One More Thing . . .

Reason #487 that I love my neighborhood:

The conversation at the end of my driveway today:

Sarah: "Sorry I look disgusting. I waiting for Matt to come home so I can go running and I haven't showered yet today."

Steph: "Me too! Me too! I haven't showered yet, either. And I'm wearing pigtails in my hair . . . what am I, four years old? I'm so sure."

Shelly, wandering over 5 minutes later: "Sorry I'm gross. I haven't showered today -"

Interrupted by Sarah and Steph: "We know! We haven't showered, either!"

And we're okay with that.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No judgement...no judgement...
Let's hope the new neighbors feel the same way, as Lucy decided to pull the tantrum of a lifetime in their front yard this afternoon. Oh boy...oh geez...the sweating...