Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008





















The scene that welcomed trick-or-treaters to our house last night.






















Chicken Jemma in a rare moment of wearing the head part of her costume.
















Annie's preschool class in costume (notice how all the girls are wearing the most fancy, princess-y costumes possible, while the boys are all wearing the most black, dark, scary costumes possible).















Annie, in full "wedding girl" regalia.






A treat: how much fun it is to get your child all costumed up for such a special day. I loved it! The weather was perfect, the neighborhood Halloweenie Roast was fun, and it was the first year that both girls really got into the spirit of the holiday. I am already kind of looking forward to next year.

2 comments:

Megz said...

But why, oh WHY no pictures of YOU in your Dutch Girl costume?!?

:)

Stephanie said...

I know . . . but of course I was the one with the camera, TAKING the pictures, so I'm not in any. If you have any of me, e-mail them to me and I'll post one!