Sunday, November 16, 2008

Because I Like to Redistribute the Wealth

. . . or maybe just share the hilariousness . . . whatever. I saw the link long, long ago on another friend's blog, and for the longest time, I didn't click through on it purely because I didn't like the word "fug." It's an icky word, right?

But then for whatever reason - boredom, children to ignore, a luxurious 20 minutes to myself - I clicked on it one day a week or two ago, and now I am totally, completely hooked. When I am grouchy, sad, or fixated on some Real Life Problem, it takes about five minutes of this to noticeably cheer me up. I am not into tabloids, I do not watch trashy reality TV, I have no idea who half the people on the cover of US Weekly are, and yet: trust me. This, like the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks, will change your life.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it...and, like the luxurious salted caramel hot chocolate WITH a shot of espresso added for fun...this could be trouble. It tortures my Core diet every time I walk past it, that damn Starbucks.