Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Santa,

I have been very, very good this year. In addition to the things I have already asked you for in the list that is posted on the refrigerator:

-doll whose hair I can do
-Sleeping Beauty wedding dress
-wedding shoes
-pretend Baby Bjorn
-kitty in a purse from the bookstore
-a baby that talks or cries
-a big dollhouse with lots of furniture
-Cinderella necklace, like the one I got Ava for her birthday
-flavored chapsticks

I would also like one of everything that is in the FAO Schwartz catalog that came to my house yesterday. (Remember, I have been very, very good. I never call anyone "poopy" or kick my sister in the face because she is hogging the etch-a-sketch or jump on the couch or hide when it is time to have a bath or . . . . Nope. I don't do any of that.)

And because I don't want to share any of it with my pesky little sister, I would actually like two of everything, so that she can have her own Madame Alexander dolls, Vera Wang Special Edition Bride Barbie, giant $500 train sets, triple strollers, Fancy Nancy dolls, and everything else.

Also one of every American Girl Doll from the catalog that my mom tried to sneak into the recycling pile a few weeks ago but which I found and clutched to my bosom for 3 days straight.

Only 37 days 'till Christmas!

Sincerely,
ANNiE

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm just sayin' you gots to get to Costco for the dollhouse and/or Madame Alexander doll....ha ha...good deals!