Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Recently Overheard at Our Residence

1.

S: "Speaking of boobs, you know what really made me feel better about mine? The cover of that Blind Faith album you had up on the computer yesterday."

J, puzzled: "That's a pre-pubescent girl."


2.

S: "Jason Doublestein, your hair is out of control."

J: "I know. I just drove home from the gym with my head sticking out the window." (Why? Why? Like a dog . . .)

3.

S: "Annie, what do you want for breakfast?"

A: "Mom! It's a surpise and you're NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL ME!!!!"
and then, upon seeing the oatmeal placed in front of her covered face: "Mooooooom. I didn't WANT that. I wanted a waffle . . . wah . . . . wah . . . ."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

1. Jason would be confused as mine are of a prepubescent girl with a bad case of rocks in a sock.
2. I am confused and the visual is killing me...
3. The guessing game of breakfast? Absurd and high-larious...