Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Reasons It Needs to Be Spring Now

1. I heard birds chirping this morning when I woke up. Also, there was actual daylight and sunshine at our breakfast table.

2. On Lake Drive, there is a sign that forbids parking on the street between November 15 and March 15 because of snowplowing. Thus, March 15 is the obvious last date on which a snowplow should be needed and therefore the last day of the winter it should possibly snow. So, 11 days to go.

3. I very much need to do the following things immediately: run outside (no more of this 8 miles on a treadmill b.s.); buy asparagus, tulips and other spring produce at the Farmer's Market; drive with my windows down; crack my window open to sleep in fresh air at night; spring clean.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would like to join you in 90% of all items listed...all but the cleaning. :)