Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stir-Crazy





















"I'm going to go live at the OLD HOUSE. I need to be BY MYSELF." She'd be all set there, with her backpack full of books, Dinah, and her plucky teenage attitude . . . .





















I spent the weekend writing love poems to my dishwasher, helping at Annie's Sunday School class, running at the gym (go home, New Year's resolution people making the gym crazy), driving with Connie to Rivertown Crossings on the most pointless (but stil fun) mall trip ever (purchased: one frozen Coke), drinking wine and eating take-out by the fire with my husband (yes, it WAS kind of romantic), reading the same five board books to Jemma over and over, watching the movie In Bruges,




and rounding up the family for an afternoon of Watercolor 101.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Next time you and Con head to Rivertown, call me! I could've used a frozen Coke!

Sarah said...

Frozen cokes rule. Maybe if you would take me up on one of my 100 invites to have Annie down to our house, she wouldn't want to move. Just kidding! :)