Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Questions, Questions

1. Why do I let my beloved stylist chop off all my hair from time to time, and then pretend to NOT FREAK OUT while looking at my profile in the mirror?

2. Could there possibly be any more construction projects going on simultaneously within a 5-mile radius of my house?

3. Could we possibly have any more birthdays in September? (Jason's is tomorrow)

4. Why do people/politicians keep pretending that abstinence-only sex ed programs work when clearly they don't, as evidenced by other people in their very own families?

5. How soon can somebody rush me over a giant sleeping pill because - hey! It's midnight and I'm wide awake over here . . . again . . .

6. Why do I continue to think spontaneous morning outings to public places in my unshowered, ponytailed, no-make-up state are a good idea? (This morning, Meijer Gardens, ran into no less than 5 people I know)

7. What is this Twilight book series, and should I read it? Will it give me nightmares? (This, assuming that I ever go to sleep.)

No comments: