Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Curtains




I had a great day yesterday: ran with Sarah in the morning, had some girls-only lunch at Rose's, and actually took the girls outside to play in the snow and sunshine before the rain melts it all away today. But the highlight was the installation of my new roman shades in the living room. I'm so happy with the way they turned out and they're a huge improvement on the tacky plastic blinds that had been on those windows since we bought the house. Next up is the front playroom; lovely panel curtains are being made to go in there. I have a feeling that, as soon as the playroom is filled with those beautiful curtains, I'm going to to want to kick out all the toys to the upstairs romper room so I can fully realize my vision for that room - a calm, comfortable, quiet nook with a big overstuffed chair, built-in bookshelves, plentiful morning sunshine. Sadly, that vision is going to have to wait until I feel comfortable with Jemma playing upstairs (and climbing those stairs independently).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oooh! Real nice! Hope Annie is recovered today...