Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random Musings at the Gym

. . . . does anyone else often fantasize about going to MVP and just watching the big flatscreen TV in the women's locker room without ever working out? (Does anyone actually DO this?)

. . . . and, on a related note, why is there not a TV within viewing distance of the hot tub? Because Connie and I could watch What Not To Wear there on Friday nights.

. . . . why, when there are seven open treadmills between me and the next person, does the sweaty, grunty old man come and choose the one right next to me?

. . . . would it be possible to make one channel on the treadmill TV a constant stream of The Daily Show alternating with Oprah?

. . . . at what age do old women decide to just let the pubic hair grow down to their knees and then march brazenly around the locker room for everyone to see it? I don't want that glimpse of my future, thanks . . .

2 comments:

Sarah said...

AHHHhahaha...hilarious. Watch for me at the gym tomorrow...I'll be in shorts, a cropped fur coat, and lots of pubes. Come on!!

Gina said...

I have a feeling I know why the sweaty, grunty old man chose the treadmill next to you...maybe you should introduce him to the lady in the locker room.